Description of service:
An Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) who is a member of the Dietitians Association of Australia can work with you to develop an eating plan to suit your individual needs or those of your children and provide dietary education to help you make healthy food choices.
The Dietitian can provide support and advice about:
- how to lose or gain weight
- food allergies or intolerances
- shopping, meal planning and preparation
- healthy cooking and recipes ideas
- lasting healthy eating changes
- how to prevent or recover from illness
- nutrition advice for older people
- what to eat during pregnancy to ensure good health for the mother and baby
- food for babies and children, including how much to give.
The Dietitians offer individual consultations and run group presentations.
To enquire about this service, please contact BCH Service Access on 9450 2000.
Click here to read more about our Eat Well Play Well talks.
Acknowledgement: Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social services. Visit the Department of Social Services website (www.dss.gov.au) for more information.
Disclaimer: Although funding for these Allied Health services has been provided by the Australian Government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.