- News & Updates:
- Gambler's Help Newsletter
Download - Gamblers Help
Village celebrates 50 years
Download from our Publications page
- Raaso Project
Supporting the Somali Community of West Heidelberg and Raaso. Read more
- Neighbourhood Renewal Community Newsletter
- Suggestion Box
- We value your opinion
Please email the Quality Assurance Coordinator with your feedback, suggestions, ideas or comments.
- Other Languages:
Arabic Chinese Greek Italian Somali
Banyule Community Health is a community owned and managed non profit company that operates for the public benefit in partnership with health professionals, the public and other agencies to empower the community and advance health and welfare services.
We provide a wide range of health and welfare services to all people within the City of Banyule and surrounding areas.
Banyule Community Health Locations
National Relay Service
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can call through the National Relay Service (NRS):
- TTY Users can phone 133 677 then ask for 03 9450 2000 (West Heidelberg) or 03 9433 5111 (Greensborough)
- Speak & Listen (Speech to Speech) Users can phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9450 2000 (West Heidelberg) or 03 9433 5111 (Greensborough)
- Internet Relay Users can connect to NRS at www.relayservice.com.au then ask for 03 9450 2000 (West Heidelberg) or 03 9433 5111 (Greensborough)